Progreso Relief is being coordinated by a small group of full-time Progreso residents who are working closely with the City of Progreso and its Mayor to ensure that as many people as possible are able to get food assistance during the Covid-19 crisis. Our coordinating committee consists of:
- Manuel Rosado, Progreso business owner
- Speranza Avram, President of Progreso Apoyo Program
- David B. Wright, President of Merida English Rotary Club and owner of W3 Group Marketing
- Dave Bloch, Webmaster and Editor of Beach Area News
- Sallie Again-Hirst, retired nurse and active volunteer in the beach communities.
- Fabiola Fuentes Rodriguez, Expat Corners, Progreso, a division of YucatanVisa.com in Mérida.